T5 Pro Fingerprint & RFID Access Control
T5Pro is the world’s most compact fingerprint and RFID access control device. Its unique, simple, and compact design makes it the most popular device for specifically narrow installation environments. All these marketing materials are mainly for our authorized global partners' marketing development activity. T5 Pro is one of the most compact access control devices in the world, and is suitable for installing on a door frame. It is combined with biometric fingerprint and RFID Card for higher security requirements. With master cards, you can register or delete users under offline state. The USB power supply and debug make operations simple. The standard Wiegand output seamlessly connects to the third part access controllers.
Network Topology Illustration
• Small in size and compact in design. Can be easily installed on doorframe
• New generation fully sealed, waterproof and dustproof finger print sensor. BioNano core fingerprint algorithm
• Steady 2011 version algorithm platform for T&A and access control, high performance and reliability
• Easy user enrollment on the unit via Master Card or in the management software on computer
• Identification method: fingerprint, card, fingerprint + card
• RFID , Mifare card module. Compatible with industrial standard
• Fingerprint Storage Capacity: 1000
• Communicate with computer via TCP/IP and RS485, Mini USB port
• Direct lock control and door open sesor as a standlone access controller
• Standard Wiegand26 output to connect with standard access controller
• Encrypted wiegand output to connect with Anviz simple access controller SC011
Manage individuals, time, and events more efficiently.
Featuring a user-friendly GUI, AIM CrossChex provides feature-rich time and attendance management experience, meeting all needs of employee attendance tracking and access restriction of small and medium-sized businesses that house employees in a centralized workplace.